Sunday, November 2, 2008

The long road...

Yeah, that road is very long. Most people I know in Canada often ask me a lot of questions about where I'm from, what made me come and stay in Canada, how I survived the first winter, and so on... Honestly, I've never thought of putting the story of my life on the Internet. I just started this blog because my husband keeps encouraging me everyday. And maybe, some day someone would find this interesting to read. So, I'll try to write this story as often as I can, when I'm not too tired or busy of work (boy, it doesn't happen too often!! :P). Have fun reading!

5 comments:

  1. Are you Vietnamese? I know the Winter in Canada is very cold, you need to take care of your health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, thanks for your concern. Yeah, it's really cold. Vietnamese winter is nothing compared to this. And yes, another winter is coming soon... :(( ... we'll get through it! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm told this winter shouldn't be to bad. Of course since I opened my mouth, we'll be in for it.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Chuc suc khoe va thanh dat.

    ReplyDelete